• Plan to do some careful research before choosing a surgeon.
• Should the initial consultation with the surgeon result in surgery it is the technical expertise and artistic skill of the surgeon you choose that will dictate the outcome of the surgery.
• Find a surgeon with whom you are comfortable and who has a reputation of excellent results with the surgery you seek. Friends or relatives are often a good source of finding a competent surgeon. A satisfied patient is always the most powerful and reliable endorsement for any experienced and skilled surgeon.
• It is a good idea to check a surgeon’s credentials before scheduling a consultation.
• A fellow of the Norwegian Society of Otorhinolaryngology is a benchmark of excellence, and this indicates that the surgeon has received extensive training in their particular field of expertise and has passed an exhaustive battery of written and oral examinations.
• Most Rhinoplasty surgeons in Iran are trained in otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) and also Head and Neck surgery. So look for these initials after their name (ENT).
Dr. Saman is an European qualified and certified Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon (Rhinoplasty Surgeries) in Oslo, Norway and Tehran, Iran. Also, he is the Founder of the EAAMS ( European Academy for Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery ), ANTI AGE ACADEMY and KFS clinic (competence center for specialist health services) in Oslo, Norway. Rhinoplasty is one… […]
The decision to receivee surgical operation abroad leads to many questions, such as ‘How do I find the right hospital and/or specialist surgeon for me?’ and ‘Am I getting the best price?’. During the preparation process, you will face other uncertainties such as who to speak to about your case, planning the right surgical procedure… […]